Vital U`s Re-Launch: Can YOU Design Our Banner?
Vital Colchester is having a makeover, ready in the near future - to celebrate we ask you to design a new banner.
There`s no better way of getting users involved than asking for contributions and we`d like your help to produce a new crowning glory.
We are looking for volunteers to submit our new front-page banner to supplement the new design which should be rolled out on Vital Colchester before the beginning of the new League One campaign in August.
Once completed contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your design.
As ever we are blighted by rules and legislation which means we must keep within the boundaries set below:
* Size - Jpeg file, 854px × 114px and no more than 50K in store on-disk size.
* No current players or managers please. The reason: they move on the banner will automatically look old and we'll be forever changing it. Colchester legends will be fine though.
* As we know the club have copyrighted the club crest and henceforth we are unable to use it without proof of written permission from the Football Club itself.
* No pictures from inside The Weston Homes Community Stadium please as we would need permission from the club. Pictures taken outside the stadium are fine.
* You can submit as many banners as you wish.
* Once enough designs have been submitted we will make them available to view on the forum.
* Closing date is midnight on Friday July 10, 2009.
We reserve the right to change the designs, the winning design will be decided by an independent panel.
You can view some examples of the relaunched Vital format in a pilot form, on Vital Aston Villa.
COULD YOU ENTER? YOU DON`T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO JOIN IN AND CAN BE A LONG-TIME OR NEW U`S FAN!
Vital Colchester is also launching a Twitter feed and Facebook group on July, 1, 2009.
Be a part of the changes - join today!
We want to know YOUR thoughts...
VITAL COLCHESTER; YOUR VOICE, YOUR CHOICE!
VITAL COLCHESTER IS 100% UNOFFICIAL - FOR THE FANS, BY THE FANS!
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.