Vital U`s Banner Design: Rule Change
Colchester United FC have granted the site permission to reproduce the U`s badge in aid a website redesign.
Vital Colchester have so far received one entry for the banner competition, which closes at midnight, on Friday July 10, 2009.
The rest of the rules still apply. Changes are network-wide, but to celebrate we ask you to design a new banner.
There`s no better way of getting users involved than asking for contributions and we`d like your help to produce a new crowning glory.
We are looking for volunteers to submit our new front-page banner to supplement the new design which should be rolled out on Vital Colchester before the beginning of the new League One campaign in August.
Once completed contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your design.
* Size - Jpeg file, 854px × 114px and no more than 50K in store on-disk size.
* No current players or managers please. The reason: they move on the banner will automatically look old and we'll be forever changing it. Colchester legends will be fine though.
* No pictures from inside The Weston Homes Community Stadium please as we would need permission from the club. Pictures taken outside the stadium are fine.
* You can submit as many banners as you wish.
* Once enough designs have been submitted we will make them available to view on the forum.
* Closing date is midnight on Friday July 10, 2009.
We reserve the right to change the designs, the winning design will be decided by an independent panel.
You can view some examples of the re-launched Vital format in a pilot form, on Vital Aston Villa.
Another site to visit is Vital Manchester CityThey also have some nifty templates for banners!
COULD YOU ENTER? YOU DON`T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO JOIN IN AND CAN BE A LONG-TIME OR NEW U`S FAN!
Let us know with a comment below, or comment on this article in the forum. Not yet a member? Don't panic, click on the banner below to join in.
We want to know YOUR thoughts...
VITAL COLCHESTER; YOUR VOICE, YOUR CHOICE!
VITAL COLCHESTER IS 100% UNOFFICIAL - FOR THE FANS, BY THE FANS!