Ipswich Tickets Update
Application forms are now available to allow you to apply for tickets for the televised home game against Ipswich Town. These will be processed from 11 September - one ticket per form/person on the system
The ticket process is as follows:
1) Tickets will be allocated only to those who have already bought tickets through the Ticket Office
2) Tickets can be obtained by application form only
3) Application forms are now available and will be processed from 11 September - one ticket per form/person on the system
4) Application forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office and downloaded from the cu-fc website
5) Seating tickets will be posted out as usual; supporters with standing tickets will be informed of their allocation and reference number by phone.
Please direct all ticketing enquiries to the Ticket Office on 0871 226 2161 or by e-mailing email@example.com
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.