Opposing View - Luton
1. How do you rate our chances at Kenilworth Road?
Just as we seem to have the 'sign' over Palace as seen on Saturday, Colchester seem to be one of those teams which collect points at Kenilworth Road. On paper we should win the game at home but I think a 1-1 draw is likely.
2. Where do you think our respective teams will finish come May?
I am hoping that Luton will go one better than last year and creep into the play-offs
3. Who do you think will win the Championship and why?
Birmingham - they have splashed the cash from their parachute payments and bought and loaned very well.
4. Who do you rate as your star man, and why should we be aware of him?
Our strength is that we don't really have stars. They are all about the same level. Our wing play is very strong and once Sam Parkin gets used to the system I think he will score a lot of goals. If Carlos Edwards is on song he could cause your left back some problems.
5. Out of the Colchester players that you know, who do you think will cause you the most problems?
Aiden Davidson seems to either have a mare or be brilliant against us, so it will be interesting which of his personalities turns up! Obviously, like our manager, I am a great fan of Greg Halford and we'll need to keep an eye on him, but I was very impressed with Iwelumo on the weekend's highlights programmes. Seems he cannot be given space!
Either way let's hope for a trouble free and enjoyable game and may the better team on the night win!