U's Voted Most Stressful Club No 32
A recent survey carried out by the Littlewoods Pools puts Colchester United as the 32nd most stressful club to support of all the 92 teams in the Premiership and Football League.
The criteria for the club-by-club analysis has been made by consulting football fans, who were asked to decide what factors caused them experience nervousness on the terraces.
• The 'yo-yo effect', ie regular movement between divisions/leagues due to promotions and relegations
• Narrowly missing out on promotion and/or relegation
• Failing to win at home
• Losing matches from a winning position
• Losing in play-offs, particularly finals
• Being involved in penalty shoot-outs, and cup ties which go into extra-time
• Financial problems at the club, leading to uncertainty over its future and a detrimental effect on team performances
• Changes in club ownership
• Frequent changes in manager
To view the whole survey, click on the link at the end of this article.
Click to view here
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.